Thursday, October 16, 2008

For the Love of the Crown...

I have competed in pageants every since I can remember... The earliest pageant that I can actually remember winning was when I was junior high... And then I caught it... What you ask??? The pageant fever!!!

I don't think that I loved the pageant (the competition aspect) more than I loved the crown... Now, don't get me wrong... I was never the type that wore my crown longer than it took for me to take a picture for the local paper... I never carried myself as if I was greater or any less than anyone else... I just had a true love for the crown...

Well, now many years later, I am still involved in almost every facet of pageantry. I produce, coach, and consult with promising pageanteers. I love what I do... But there is still something that brings me right back to the crown... What is that something you ask???? Royalty!!! I think that crowns and tiaras are sooo royal...

While surfing the web for some crown clipart, I found some wonderful sites and blogs concerning crowns.

First there is: http://gabrieladelworth-crownsandtiaras.blogspot.com/2008/10/crowns-and-tiaras-for-any-occasion.html



And then there is http://rosespetitemaison.blogspot.com/2008/01/crowns-tiaras-and-fences.html



Until next time...

Your Highness!

No comments: