Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I am Back.... Well I Never Really Left

Hello Bloggers!

I seems as if I have taken a break! I always promised myself that once I started blogging that I would keep it updated! If I have any lurkers that have noticed the lack of an entry, I would like to first start off by apologizing for not being here... But I have really never left... LOL!

I have several entries that I would like to post but I am experiencing a little technical difficulties when it comes to posting my personal pics!!! Can anyone help??? And yes, they are in jpeg...

Okay, on to the next item on the agenda... How many of you are excited about the upcoming election???? I saw the kids from the Ron Clark Academy performing live "You Can Vote However You Like," a parody to TI's "Whatever You Like," on cnn yesterday and it made my heart smile! It is my most ardent desire that whomever wins this election supports music education!

Here's the link
http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/politics/2008/10/24/von.ga.kids.political.rap.cnn.html

Here's the link for the lyrics...
http://music.spreadit.org/you-can-vote-however-you-like-lyricsron-clark-academy/

Enjoy and remember that your vote is your voice!

No comments: