Friday, August 16, 2013

My 30 Day Journey to Physical, Mental and Spiritual Fitness: Day 3

Today is Friday and I will be journeying home from a long, hard, enduring week of work.  My plane leaves at 7:00 a.m. so that means I will have to leave my hotel no later than 6:00 a.m.  So basically, after I finish 5:00 a.m. prayer I will have to jet set!!!
 
Yesterday was so mentally and physically exhausting that I have opted to take my cheat/break day today instead of Saturday.  I have to rest/regroup in order to prepare for some quality time at home with the wonderful hubby this weekend and another challenging week of work next week.
It so strange for me to say rest…because it is something that I rarely do.  I am not even sure that I know how to do it… Rest! But today I shall learn…
And so my friends… I am signing off… Shortly, I will be up, up and away… Heading back to Alabama the beautiful!’
See ya Saturday!
It is my hope that sharing this will be useful to someone, somewhere who desires change… Be blessed and follow me on this journey!
For the Mind: Ultimately, it’s not what you do every once in a while; it’s what you dedicate yourself to on a regular basis that makes the difference.
For the Body:  A day of rest!
For the Spirit: “My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken {62:1-2}.”

Until Next Time,

M'Shonta

No comments: