Monday, February 15, 2010

What a {Love} Day

I must say that this {Love} Day was the best day ever! I.mean.the.very. best! Let's recap... shall we?


I took off work on Friday... I decided that after all of holiday hoopla and the very busy pageant season that I needed to take a {me} day. So I took a {me} day and journeyed to Huntsville to indulge myself in some {super} star treatment at a day spa. Hmmmmm! Just pure goodness!


  • Manicure (check)

  • Facial (check)

  • Pedicure (double check) I needed to winterize my feet :)!

  • Hair (check) (I wanted it cut, but that did not work out... Looong story)!

After finishing up a long day of unsuccessful sale shopping I decided to journey back home... Mr. Falsetto instructed me to be back in town by 6:00 p.m. (I have been known to take several extended trips in the past... What can I say? The sales and Thai food were both very good). But this time that was not the case so I headed back towards Florence around 4:00 p.m.


On the way back I got a call from someone needing me to stop by and look at something... Ah man! I told him that I would be back by 6:o0; so I did the right thing and gave him a call and he assured me that it was okay :)! Great... So I stopped by her place and got so excited and caught up in the moment that I lost track of time.... ten minutes until seven my phone rang.... Oops what time is it?


Mr. Falsetto: You lied to me!


Me: How?


Mr. Falsetto: You told me that you would be home by 7:00 p.m. You lied!


Me: Uummm, baby I am sorry! I didn't lie, I will be there in 5 minutes (and I zoomed out the door and into the car). Five minutes later I arrived at my place and Mr. Falsetto met me outside.


Mr. Falsetto: How long will it take you to get dressed? We are supposed to be at dinner at 8:00 p.m.


Me: (Grabbing a pair a jeans by the loop out of a shopping bag) Ummm! Not long I promise. (I proceeded to climb the stairs)


Mr. Falsetto: How long again???


Me: 30 minutes... My hair and everything is already done... I just need to freshen up and change clothes.


Mr. Falsetto: Yeah right!!! That will be a miracle! ( I am notorious for taking too long to get dressed for a date)


Me: (walking into the cracked door) Oh my God!!!!


Mr. Falsetto: Yes, we are having dinner in tonight. I had your favorite Italian restaurant to cater it! Your favorite dish is Stuffed Chicken Marsala right?


Me (trembling with excitement): Yes! Yes, it is !


Mr. Falsetto: I thought so... Have a seat... (He proceeded to pull out the chair for me to be seated and I sat there staring at the beauty that surrounded me). Wanna see?


No comments: