Monday, March 11, 2013

Life is Like a Vapor...

I've got a wild blog hair and so I am up at o'dark thirty writing this post....

In an effort to wind down this afternoon, I have indulged in reading some of my favorite blogs and party planning pages... Can you say inspired?????  I have been inspired to start back posting regularly, recapping my wedding (now that I have found some photogs of my behind the scenes dyi projects) and just capturing my new journey as Mrs. Turner.

Life is precious...And I want to document as much of it as possible so that our {future}children will be able to possess a priceless piece of our family history.  In the three weeks I have been to three funerals {all of whom were near and dear to our hearts} and there has been one common thread amongst all three of these individuals:

James 4:13-15 says," Whereas you don't know what your life will be like tomorrow. For what is your life? For you are a vapor, that appears for a little time, and then vanishes away."

I don't want to miss any of the gifts that God gives to us in each moment.... I want to be able to cherish and relish in them.... I want to live a life that is pleasing to God... A life that is purpose driven...

A life where every moment counts!

No comments: