Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Tropical Baby Shower

I was beginning to get burned out on the same ole' baby shower color schemes, so when this mother allowed me to {do} my thing with the theme I was jumping for joy! Literally...

This past Saturday we were in tropical baby shower paradise as we celebrated the anticipated arrival of baby Zoyie Grace. I will forewarn you that I AM NOT a professional photographer and as badly as I wanted to capture the beauty of the shower... I failed miserably... However, I will share with you what I have and hopefully the next time my eyes and my camera lens will capture the beauty on which they are focused... Until then enjoy the photos of a true amateur....

First off... A little decor...












And what's a baby shower without good eats and cool treats?










And finally the parting gifts from the expecting mother...
Congratulations Tierra!!!! May Zoyie bring you lots of joy and happiness for the years to come!

No comments: