Tuesday, October 27, 2009

She calls me {HD}...

I have a very close friend and for the past two months she has been calling me {HD}. I never thought ask her what {HD} meant because I assumed that she was referring to my loss of interest in any subject matter, conversation, person etc. after the first 30-35 seconds. {It's not that I am being rude.....or even that I am not concerned... It is just that I have been very, very busy... and even too busy to ask her exactly what she meant by referring to me as {HD}!

That's is until now.... "Why did you refer to me as {HD}," I asked? "Because you are in high demand," she said.

And there you have it... That is where I have been, my dears...I have been in {High Demand}... Tackling a laundry list of diy projects, scrapbooking, event planning, coaching girls for pageants, working late to prepare for major changes at my job and I even have a new {side} gig....

And that is why she call me {HD}.

What have you been up too lately? Has there ever been a period in your life in which you felt as if you were in {HD}? How did you deal with it....

No comments: