Monday, November 16, 2009

Let Me Give you the Run Down...

Sooo....

Where do we start? First of all let me say that I am elated to be back and I am sooo excited to share with you all the things that I have been up to since I have been on my blogging hiatus... There have been soo many new and exciting things going on in my life that I really do not know where to start...

How about a run down?
  • Lots and lots of scrapbooking... So much so that I have put up all of my supplies until the new year... Ooops! I forgot that little sister has to do a book for the debutante in January... I guess that I will take them back out for that... {insert sigh} After that it will be a very, very long time until I deal with any more pink and green paper!




  • Reading. I highly recommend Brand Me and Reordering Your Day. They changed my life and I am sure that they will do the same for you.




  • Decking the halls... Yeah, it's that time again... I think that I am going to use my pink and green tree once more this year and then I will begin shopping of cream and gold decor for next year.




  • Party Planning. Have a few parties coming up and I have to start working on a theme so that I can find my decor. I am really feeling the colors red, black and white right now..



  • Launching out. I am launching an event planning business with a close friend.




  • Focusing. I have been doing a lot of focusing and restructuring in my life. A lot of it brings me all the way back to the launching of this blog, Destiny Awakes. I have had some serious victories as far as my destiny and purpose goes, but I also have a lot of work to do in order to receive the full manifestation of what God has for my life. By focusing I have learned to be an "Eagle in the Chicken Business." (Title of my book that will be coming to you soon)



  • Cooking. Call me Mello-Garden. I have been trying several Olive Garden inspired recipes and they have turned out wonderfully. I have learned that when you are patient and passionate when you are cooking the dishes are always delectable! ( I really own an apron like this)!

  • Loving. I am learning to love and appreciate all that life has to offer. I just love my life and I love what God is doing in it!


  • Celebrating.... I am turning 30 this year and am not sure how I want to celebrate it! We will count down the days together and hopefully devise a plan as to how I can celebrate my life in a way that is creative, original, fun and reflective of me!

So, there you have it! A run down of what I have been doing over the past couple of months/weeks? What has been goin on in yours? Also, if you have any fun and creative ideas on how I can celebrate my 30th birthday please post them here. I would really appreciate it!Thanks!

No comments: