Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Cupcake Stand

I created this a while back for a harvest themed party; but I did not get the opportunity to post it. As fate would have it; I was able to reuse it at a company Thanksgiving dinner. It was fairly easy to make and relatively inexpensive.






Supplies:

  • 1 large square cardboard box (free)

  • 1 medium square cardboard box (free)
  • 1 yard of brown fabric ($1.00/yard at Wal-Mart)

  • 1/2 yard of orange fabric ($1.99/yard at Wal-Mart)

  • 1 roll of brown and white striped ribbon ($3.99/ at Hobby Lobby)

  • 3 floral fall picks ($1/each at Dollar Tree)

  • Glue Gun

  • Glue Sticks

  • Toothpicks

  • Fall Leaves ($1/per pack at Dollar tree)

This can be re-created for almost any event. If you have question please feel free to leave me a comment and I will be more than happy to assist you.

No comments: