Tuesday, December 21, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas...

We have 4 days until Christmas and I am just now putting the finishing touches on my pad. I had great plans about decorating every room and having at least 3 beautiful Christmas trees {1 large ones and 2 small ones}. Well, I did not get around to putting up the 2 smaller trees this year... My ornament business accounted for every.spare.moment of my life. For the past month I have been operating off five hours {if I am lucky} of sleep. Today, I am thrilled to announce that 200 ornaments and 175 gifts later.... I have completed and delivered all of my orders just in time for the holidays!


I am beyond tired.... To be completely honest... It is 3:27 p.m. and I am falling asleep in between each sentence.... I hope that what I have written thus far is coherent...
It's not the best idea to write a post while your sleepy...but I am not sure which is worse... Writing a post in between naps or napping under a dryer that has the potential to topple over every time I lean forward...

You guessed it.... That's why I am typing away....

Well, back to my initial statement.... It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here... even if I have a few more days to enjoy it ;}. Come on in.... and I will take you on a quick tour...

First off....the Christmas tree....

Okay, I am such a tease... Here's the real thing...



What some daytime shots with gifts under the tree?

{I changed the netting at the bottom to pink upon Mr. Falsetto's Request}

Let's do a close up of the gift wrapping... I am believer that it is all about the "present"ation!


The wreath....
And finally my table scape...





There you have it.... Christmas with M'shonta is all wrapped up....

Up next... Christmas with the Turner's and other Holiday festivities...


Until next time...

No comments: