Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wedding Programs

as found on

http://weddings.about.com/od/yourweddingceremony/a/WeddingPrograms.htm

Wedding programs are one of the little details that add that extra special something to your big day. They are not only a record of your ceremony; wedding programs help guests feel included and understand what is happening, and they introduce your bridal party. And of course, they'll look beautiful in your scrapbook!



Yeah, yeah, yeah... I know, but as a 5 time bridesmaids maid and a 3 time maid of honor, I must come clean..... I really dislike the wedding program.... Why? Well, because, it is always the very last thing that you do and most of the time it is done just a few days shy of the ceremony.

I always try to get them started early or at least get it formatted... but it never fails.... something always changes at the last minute. Someone is added to the program, someone is removed from the program, someone's name is misspelled and etc.

Don't get me wrong... I love laying them out {maybe it's the yearbook editor in me}, but I absolutely dread printing {for the first 3 or 4 times}, folding, and adding embellishments...

Does anyone know of a less stressful way of creating these beautiful wedding mementos without outsourcing?

No comments: