Wednesday, December 2, 2009

All Decked Out

While on Thanksgiving vacay I decided to go ahead and deck out my home for the holidays. From a girl who was never into Christmas trees until about two years ago; I think that I did A-okay. Now don't expect to see a fabulous tree like you would see over at Teresa's.... I am still working to get there! LOL! She is my inspiration!

As I started to unpack all of the containers that housed all of my Christmas decor; I was surprised to find all of the items that I scored after Christmas last year! It was like shopping all over again. I was so giddy! I was good that I made those purchases late last year and earlier this year because I was.not.at.all.happy.with.the.Christmas.wrapping.paper.for.this.year! Not.at.all! LOL!

However, I had a joyous time putting the tree together with Mr. Falsetto. We listened to Christmas music, sang along, sipped on Welch's White Grape Juice and before we knew it we were done! Here are the finished results! ( I am not loving my green bow; I am debating getting another one made this week) Enjoy!

P.S. ~ All seasoned Christmas tree decorators---Please feel leave comments on the likes/dislikes about this tree! I welcome any/all suggestions!

1 comment:

jeremy and lenore diviney said...

beautiful! especially with the lights. jsut hitting next blog and came across yours. I love decorating Christmas trees!