Friday, September 10, 2010

Finding an Even Distribution

I have so many different projects/responsibilities/creative ideas going on in my life/head right now that I have decided to take a moment to evenly distribute my time.


It's a good thing to be creative, but what good is it when you always find yourself not been able to complete the task at hand to the best of your creative ability.



There are a few major things that I have on my plate right now and I am reaching out you, my friends in the www, to help me to prioritize these key action items that I must complete this year.

How do you stay organized? What tips can you as successful professionals offer me so that I can accomplish my day to day task and aggressively pursue my destiny and purpose?

Just post your thoughts in the comments section... thanks in adavanced for your input!

No comments: