Sunday, July 1, 2012

Eighty Days to Everlasting Love....

I have taken somewhat of an unintentional blogging hiatus and it has been largely due to my wedding planning process...

My original plan was to document the process along the way, however, my career paired with our wedding planning process and buying a new home has not granted me that opportunity thus far.  So, I decided to create one if I wanted this journey documented.
Over the next eighty days, I am going to blog my journey to everlasting love. However, I am going to take the next few days to catch you up on what has happened in the planning process thus far :).

Just in case, I fail to mention it later {or I haven't mentioned it before}, we are having a royal themed wedding with a crème and gold color palette. My fiancé proposed at Disney and we wanted our wedding festivities to flow with our magical engagement...
You can read the engagement recaps here:

Our Magical Disney Engagement: The Finale

Our Magical Disney Engagement: Part IV

Our Magical Disney Engagement: Part III


Our Magical Disney Engagement:Part II

Our Magical Disney Engagement: Part I

Warning: I am Engaged!

And a testiment to the goodness of God in our relationship here:

Now that You have Read Our Story...


Now that we are on the same page....


Up next, wedding inspiration....

No comments: