Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Be Creative in Your Holiday Giving

While I am stuck in the pink and green mode... I thought that I would go ahead and look at some pink and green wrapping for my Christmas tree this year. I know... I know... Thanksgiving isn't even here yet, but I am feeling a little jolly today! LOL!

I was talking with a friend the other day and we were discussing plans for the holidays... Well, what do you know we ended up talking about gift wrapping! So I began to surf the web and here is what I found!

How about a bright Christmas??? It works for me!!! I love it!


I also found a website that gives you step by step instructions on how to wrap a gift... I wish I had found this many years ago...

http://www.christmasmagazine.com/en/mc/wrapping02.asp

Our the state of our economy will probably effect how we will Christmas shop this year... As for me, my list has been shortened quite a bit! I am going to do more handmade crafts and give them away as gifts... I really like the following ideas..

Something for a teacher or friend...Bandages for the soul...


How about a belted onesie for the little one... Too cute! I {heart} this!


An expression album for the family...(To order one of these, please visit the scrapbookersbag.blogspot.com)




Well, that is all for now.... I will be assisting with the Miss Black and Gold Pageant tommorrow for the state of Alabama... In honor of the pageant, tommorrow's post will be all about crowns!

2 comments:

shawn52 said...

nice sharing of Christmas gift wrapping ideas .. :-) thanks

M'Shonta said...

Thanks so much! I am so glad that you enjoyed it!