Monday, October 13, 2008

Party Planner

If money were no object, I would be a party planner (at least part-time anyway). I love coming up with new ideas, fun games, beautiful decor, and tasty treats to celebrate with others. Baby showers... bridal showers...April showers... You can count me in!

I am planning a baby shower for a dear friend and I have been surfing the web for new ideas. She will be having a baby girl that is due on Christmas Day! So... you guessed it, I would like to have a Christmas themed baby shower... I love the fact that many of the new Christmas decorations vary in color, so I am not tied to the traditional red and green... As a matter of fact I would like a pink and green Christmas baby shower... How cute is that?

First let's look at the invitations...



Next let's look at the decor... I love this diaper cake


Table decor...


I love this minus the alcohol... LOL! I don't drink...


Add a little pizzaz...


And a beautiful cake...


I like this one to...


And we are done.... Any ideas for "new" baby shower games?????

No comments: