Monday, October 20, 2008

Determined to be Disciplined...

If there were one area in my life that I needed to improve upon... I would definitely say that I need to be more disciplined... I know that it is the key to me fulfulling my destiny and ultimately my compelete happiness... Here is my plan of action for the areas in my life that I thought could use a little more disclipine.

* Spirtual-Dedicate time each day to develop my personal relationship with God.
* Financial- Cease buying things that I do not need. Create a budget and stick to it!
* Physical- Eat more veggies, drink more water, and excercise as soon as I am cleared by the doctor.
* Mental- Reward myself by doing something creative.
* Personal- Write...Write...and Write more!

There you have it! Disciplined, I am determined to be disciplined!

No comments: