Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Always a Bridesmaid....I have finally been promoted!

I have always been somewhat interested in event planning. This year has really given me several opportunities to dabble it in a bit.... Okay, I have done a few baby and bridal showers... But that count doesn't it???

Well...... I have some veeery exciting news!!! My best friend got engaged on Thanksgiving weekend (more on that later) and she can care less about the details of planning the wedding.. So,,,,,, she has left that task up to her mother and I and I could not be happier!!!!

So let's start from the beginning shall we? The colors are tiffany blue, silver and white. Here is a little inspiration:



A little more:



And a little more:


Also, as I surfed the web I came across this blog: http://www.jessicaralph.blogspot.com/. I think that this is a must read for all brides to be... I love how she pays attention to every-little-detail.... that creates a purr-fect day!

Okay, on to more planning!!! Don't you love it when you get a promotion!!!

No comments: