Monday, March 9, 2009

Showered with Tiffany's: Part I

This weekend my best friend has her first bridal shower and I am so excited! Her fiances mother is hosting this one and she has asked me to do the decor and games. Yay! So, I guess today we will start with the inspiration for the decor and tomorrow we will cover the games.

I have searched the {www} high and low for looking for inspiration for the shower. I came across a post on weddingbee by Miss Springroll and I immediately knew that it was perfect for the shower! So without further adieu I present to you this beautiful paper flower centerpiece via Jen Elisebeth. I will paint the stems silver and use tiffany blue paper to create the paper flowers!




The first runner up goes to these beautiful tiffany blue box centerpieces as seen here:




Now that I have settled on these two wonderful ideas for centerpieces... I have a bit of a dilemma... The mother has asked me to decorate for both the rehearsal dinner as well as the shower. Which centerpiece should I use at each event? How can I incorporate this bling?

No comments: