Friday, March 6, 2009

Straight to the Point!

I have a good blogger friend by the name of Adrienne who does random ramblings on her blog. You can check her out at http://adrienneslittleworld.typepad.com/. Well, anyway... I think that I am going to borrow that format today... Except I think that I will dub my {ramblings} as {straight to the point}. So, let's begin my recap since last Friday... shall we?
  • The conference was wonderful... I had a blast with Preashea, Brittany, and Nova! And the word was (right on time).
  • I enjoyed my family this weekend.... I was really sad when they left!
  • My mother is a {true} jewel. Before she left she cooked collard greens, deviled eggs, fried chicken, corn bread, black eye peas and sweet potato pies. {They don't make 'em quite like that anymore}.
  • After my family left on Sunday, I slept like a baby!
  • I have not scrapbooked in over almost three weeks... I am suffering from withdrawals!
  • I have all the elements to redecorate room... just not the energy.
  • I need a new car... Badly!!!
  • Have you heard Robin Thicke's The Sweetest Love? Love It!!!
  • Rhianna is a (darn) fool!
  • I feel bad for the football players {and the mystery man} lost at sea... I will not go on a cruise or deep sea fishing...
  • T.O. got cut??!!!??? Man, it is the recession!
  • I have some free time this weekend.... but I am still trying to figure out what I am going to do!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: