Friday, May 29, 2009

The Wedding Ceremony

The wedding ceremony was simply.... indescribable. I could say that it was beautiful, but aren't most weddings? I could say that it was precious, but that doesn't quite capture the essence of that day... If I had to describe it, I would say that it was heavenly... Yeah, that's it. The presence of God and the peace that filled the room was just heavenly and I am honored that I was a part of this beautiful union.
{wiping tears}
The ceremony decor was regal... Not overdone and fussy... Just elegant and regal....





Also during the ceremony they opted to do a water unity instead of the candle unity. It was truly one of the most beautiful {unity} pieces that I have ever witnessed.


Here is a photo that was taken during water unity ceremony. Because of her faithfulness to God, He rewarded her openly and everything about this day and this union was sealed with God's stamp of approval.


It was {worth the wait}.











1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I love your blog! My friend is so talented...but we already knew that!!! Keep up the good work and making life "beautiful"...

Kim