Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Where was I?

Or better yet, where do I begin? It is very hard for me to believe that it has been nearly a month since I last updated my blog. Life is funny... Way before I started my blog, I use to be an avid reader of various scrapbook related blogs. One of the things that I disliked most were bloggers who did not update their blogs regularly...

For a while I avoided blogging simply because I felt as though I would not be committed enough to blog regularly and I did not want to disappoint my readers. Well, little did I know.... I am a lot busier now and up until lately, I was able to update my blog regularly....

But then.....well, life happened and somthing had to give.....

You guessed it...... My Blog....

So to all my readers, I apologize for everyday you visited my blog in search of an update only to be find that I failed to deliver...

But you won't be disappointed for long.... Why?

Because all while life was happening... Posts were popping up in my mind....

So sit back, relax and enjoy as I present to you my life...

No comments: