Thursday, June 16, 2011

2 Songs {Day 2 of 10}

There are sooo many songs that I could pick.....soooooo many!  I love all types of music---contemporary Christian, Gospel, Old School, New School...music to listen to On the Way to School! Pop, Country, R&B, Techno, Rock and Roll...you name and I could name at least my top three songs and artist from that genre of music. 

So.... with that being said.... I decided that I share a song that I will play on my wedding day!  The title of it is "Never Thought" by Bebe and Cece Winans.  It really describes how I feel about my relationship with God and Mr. Falsetto! 


The second song would have to be He's Able by Preashea Hilliard!  Such an inspiring an uplifting song!  The entire cd is awesome!  If you don't have it...get it! 


So there ya go!  2 days...2 songs... 2 down...

No comments: