Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wedding Wednesday 003- As Good as Pink, Brown and Gold

My little cousin {and I use the term loosely, she's really not that much younger than me} is getting married next May.  We have been planning her wedding since the beginning of this year and we can't wait... At least once a week she calls me and we shrill and giggle on the phone as we peruse through wedding websites and facebook in search of wedding inspirables. 

She has enlisted me to do the planning and decorating for this shindig and I want it to be as good as gold!  She is my little cousin after all!  LOL!

Almost all of this wedding will be DIY; so I am constantly on the lookout for future projects in which to indulge in preparation for her big day! 

Today I will look at the big picture view using some images found on google and then we will go from there... We still have about 11 months so I am certain that I will do a few {breakout} post of this wedding.... so bear with me... Hopefully, this will serve as a reference for us as well....





The creativity is really flowing now.... And if you have any creative ideas or can point me in the direction of some create DIY wedding sites please share.... Thanks in advance!

M'Shonta

No comments: