Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wedding Wednesday 001

I have been caught in a whirlwind of weddings and I am sooooo loving it!  After assisting my best friend with planning her wedding.... I thought to myself... I can do this and so I did!  Now, I offer day of wedding of coordinating services as part of my event planning company- Visuality Planning and Events.  You can read more about it here!

Planning and coordinating these beautiful weddings have been blissful for me.  Words can not express the emotions that I feel as witness two lovely individuals joined together in mutual love and respect for God and for one another.

At the culmination of each wedding I am filled with mixed emotions... I am happy for the new couple... I am delighted in the way that day unfolded....  I am thankful for the gifts that God had given to create and coordinate... I am exhausted from all of the energy and effort put into making their day extra special... and I am sad that it has all come to an end... No more countless phone calls, no more locking-in vendors, no more looking for the perfect jewelry and flower girls dresses... Just like {that} it is over... And I am on to the next bride!

I wish I could plan a wedding every weekend, but since that is next to impossible right now... I will settle with my new blog series Wedding Wednesday!  As time alots, I am going to post my wedding inspirables on Wednesday.  I will try and focus on the small details that will make a world of difference on your wedding day. 


No comments: