Thursday, June 25, 2009

Baby Door Decor

I had a friend who gave birth to a beautiful baby girl in December of 2008. When I went to visit her in the hospital I was so inspired by the door decor that I wanted to create something for her door... Something special... Something unique... And I ran across something that looked like this...







Well, I am an avid scrapbooker and this door hanger really captured my attention. After I left the hospital I visited my local craft store only to find that they did not have one of these in stock. I later discovered that these were only available through Creative Memories... Oh well, on to find something else....

I visited a lss and came across this...




This was perfect for my little project... While,I don't have a picture of that particular door hanger on hand... I do have a picture of the one that I created for Seven...










All that they had to do is add his picture, birth date, time, weight, and length. I was really pleased with how this turned out... Do you have any unique ideas for hospital door decor? Would you care to share?

No comments: