Sunday, June 7, 2009

Beauty is Her Name...

My bf looked absolutely stunning on her wedding day... Words can not explain... So I will leave you with some of my non-pro pics of my friend... Beauty is her name....
Beauty was a two-dress-bride.... {I told you before that it was worth the wait...}

For the wedding she wore a full princess style wedding gown complete with train....



And for the reception she wore more of a mermaid/trumpet style form fitting dress... {please excuse the poor pics, but you get the idea}...



Beauty was able to accomplish both a timeless look with her elegant ceremony gown and a fashion forward look for all of fashionistas of the world on her wedding day.

Will your dress be more traditional or modern? How will you answer the call of the fashionista that lies on the inside of you when selecting your dream dress?

No comments: