Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Random Thoughts on Tuesday...

  • I can not wait for Thursday to get here...
  • I tried scrapbooking last Friday night, but I could not find my scrapping mojo...
  • Do you have it?
  • OOOOOOOK!
  • I don't understand how people make it without a hobby... Having one can be so therapeutic... Maybe that is why I have so many...
  • I think I missed my dad's birthday... OOPS!
  • I HAVE NOT been sticking to my eating or spending plan(s)... Something gotta give...Literally...
  • Have visited An Atlanta Bride Blog at http://jessicaralph.blogspot.com and nominated her for the Wedding Channel blog awards? She is truly deserving of it...
  • I like the idea of a luau in lieu of a rehearsal dinner...
  • {mournful voice} MJ is GONE yall... Whose gonna sing to me now?
  • Will the State of Alabama ever issue my refund?
  • Ummm....
  • I had not watched TV in over a month... that is until the MJ story unfolded...
  • I slept in on Saturday for the first time in {I don't know when}
  • How long ago is {I don't know when}?
  • Next...
  • I desperately need to organize and simplify my life... That will make things so much easier...
  • Will this ever end???

Until next time.....

No comments: