Saturday, August 17, 2013

My 30 Day Journey to Physical, Mental and Spiritual Fitness: Day 4

It’s Saturday… there is a slight overcast here, but there is a happiness and a warmth in my heart that I can hardly contain! I am just at peace….  Blessed are the peacemakers!

I had a wonderful evening with my hubby yesterday watching our favorite shows and relaxing… It really did a lot for my mind, body and spirit to just rest!  However, today is a new day filled with new opportunities and obligations.  I will conquer them with grace!
I forgot to mention that I tried on my dress for my BIL’s wedding yesterday and it DID NOT FIT!!!  I literally gained about 15 pounds from the time that I ordered this dress until now... This journey could not have begun at a better time… It makes it so much easier to achieve a goal when you have an incentive…{BTW, I measured and I am about 4 inches away from bring able to zip this up}.
 I am not sure when I will be able to get my five miles in today due to the rain…but I can assure you that I will.  Until then, I will check off the other items on my list.  One of these days, I will be able to complete my closet organization project. LOL!
But I am learning through this journey to take one day at a time, one project at a time, one goal at a time…because I want to be around for a long time!
It is my hope that sharing this will be useful to someone, somewhere who desires change… Be blessed and follow me on this journey!

Saturday Morning Weight Loss Update: I weighed in today and I am at 139.8 pounds… Not a bad start, 1.8 pounds in 4 days…

For the Mind: I've been saying for a couple of years now that people need to let God out of the Sunday morning box, that He doesn't want to just be with you for an hour or two on Sunday morning and then put back in His box to sit there until you have an emergency, but He wants to invade your Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.-Joyce Meyer

For the Body:  Drink 8 bottles of water. Walk 5 miles. Don’t eat after 6.

For the Spirit:  And a harvest of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace. –James 3:18
Until Next Time,
 
M'Shonta

No comments: