Tuesday, August 20, 2013

My 30 Day Journey to Physical, Mental and Spiritual Fitness: Day 7

This week has been quite a challenge and it’s only Tuesday!  I am not sure why, but when you commit to change-challenges always seem to cling along. 
Physically and mentally, I am exhausted. This will make the 3rd day in a row that I didn’t get to work out!  I have had extremely early mornings and very, very late nights due to delayed flights and prolonged work days!  Managing what I eat has been even more challenging, as the choices have been rather limited.  However, I have managed to maintain my commitment towards drinking water and getting as much sleep as my time has permitted. 


Tomorrow seems to be a bit more promising and I can see a glimpse of time that I will be able to complete my five mile workout and still be in bed at a reasonable hour. 

I must admit that it would be impossible to do all that I am able to do in day without the help of the Lord.  My spiritual life is the only thing that keeps me sane…keeps me seeking…keeps me going…keeps me joyous….keeps me creative and keeps me at peace.  I really don’t know what I would do or where I would be without my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. 
Nevertheless, I must push pass the challenges and through the commotion and get back on my track to change!  I will not be SIDE TRACKED on my journey to physical, mental and spiritual fitness.  I am fully committed to change.

Until Next Time,

M’Shonta

It is my hope that sharing this will be useful to someone, somewhere who desires change… Be blessed and follow me on this journey!
For the Mind:  When we least expect it, life sets us a challenge to test our courage and willingness to change…  -Paulo Coelho
For the Body:  Drink 8 bottles of water. Walk 5 miles. Don’t eat after 6.

For the Spirit:  " We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair .. 2 Corinthians 4:8 (NIV)

No comments: