Wednesday, August 21, 2013

My 30 Day Journey to Physical, Mental and Spiritual Fitness: Day 8

I woke up this morning rushing to Facebook to wish my dear little sister a happy birthday only to realize that it was the 21st and not the 22nd!  Ha!  What a relief and a prime example of what my week has been like.  I am still in expectation…I believe that something good is going to happen in my life! 

It’s actually happening now… Change is always good when it is for the better … I must admit that the change that I now desire will impact my life immensely.
I have a very full day ahead of me… So I don’t have time to belabor this point… However, today I am back on course to change!  And it feels so good!


Until Next Time,

M’Shonta

It is my hope that sharing this will be useful to someone, somewhere who desires change… Be blessed and follow me on this journey!

For the Mind:  The true measure of a man is not how he behaves in moments of comfort and convenience but how he stands at times of controversy and challenges. - Martin Luther King Jr.

For the Body:  Drink 8 bottles of water. Walk 5 miles. Don’t eat after 6.

For the Spirit:  The godly may trip seven times, but they will get up again. -Proverbs 24:16 (NLT)

No comments: