Sunday, August 18, 2013

My 30 Day Journey to Physical, Mental and Spiritual Fitness: Day 5

Day 5. Five is the number of grace.  I need the grace of God as I continue on this journey.  In the midst of thunderstorm warnings; I managed to get in my five miles on yesterday!  Talk about grace and dedication!!! God held off the rain as I held on to my commitment!

Today will be a total different battle in my mind as I will be tempted with turnip greens, corn bread, baked chicken, pork chops, grape salad and the like.  Today I will battle with portion control and choices and I am in it to win it!

It is my hope that sharing this will be useful to someone, somewhere who desires change… Be blessed and follow me on this journey!

For the Mind:  “If you conquer yourself, then you conquer the world” Paulo Coelho, Aleph

For the Body:  Drink 8 bottles of water. Walk 5 miles. Don’t eat after 6.

For the Spirit:  “The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace...gentleness and self-control” (Galatians 5:22-23).
Until Next Time,
M'Shonta

No comments: