Monday, August 19, 2013

My 30 Day Journey to Physical, Mental and Spiritual Fitness: Day 6

Six days down and counting.  Unfortunately, being a host on yesterday prevented me from getting my 5 mile walk in prior to the dark hours setting in… However, there are challenges in this journey in which you will have to make practical and wise choices… In this case, I chose to act logically and eat sparingly.  Due to my intense traveling schedule with my job; spending quality time with my husband and church friends trumped my walking {this time anyway}.

On the other hand, I weighed myself this morning and in spite of my failure to achieve my 5 mile goal on yesterday; I still managed to drop .2 pounds.  Not much, but definitely better than the alternative J.

This weekend was beautiful and I am so looking forward to a productive week.  There is something brewing in my spirit and I am in expectation of something awesome to happen in my life.  I have no clue as to what it may be, but I am so elated to serve a God that always gives great gifts.   He is awesome!

The word was so good on yesterday… I mean hmmm, hmmm good!  It even inspired me to come up with a series of posts on “Change” that I will share with you all on this blog over this 30 Day Journey.  I can’t wait to share and see the great revelation that He will reveal unto me!
 

Until Next Time,

M’Shonta

It is my hope that sharing this will be useful to someone, somewhere who desires change… Be blessed and follow me on this journey!

For the Mind:  If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. - Maya Angelou

For the Body:  Drink 8 bottles of water. Walk 5 miles. Don’t eat after 6.

For the Spirit:  "Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect." {Romans 12:2}

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

So good to see yo posting!!!

M'Shonta said...

Thanks Adrienne... I try! LOL!