Sunday, January 4, 2009

The "EYES" Have It...

It’s important that your makeup look its absolute best for your wedding day. If you are not familiar with make-up application or even if you would not want to take on this task on your big day, I highly recommend getting a make-up artist.

In my opinion, the eyes are one of the single most important aspect of your new look {only next to the skin). On your wedding day every emotion you feel will be seen in your eyes! Your eyes are the window to your soul and on your wedding wedding you want them to POP! My personal favorite make-up is MAC! Here are a few wedding looks that I really like for both natural and dramatic brides. As for my friend's wedding... she will be using Drini of eyedreamofdrini.com. Stop by and show her some love.














No comments: