Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Perfect Glassware for the Perfect Toast...

Come on and in and take a look with me...

First, of all let me say that finding wedding flukes has not been a very exciting venture for me... I mean, after all it's just a glass right??? LOL! Here are a few that caught my eye; I tried to find a little something for everyone... I hope that you enjoy!

For the fairy tale brides....



For the floral brides...



For the sweetheart brides...



For the personalized bride...


For the platinum/silver bride...




For the blinging bride...



After glancing at tons of glassware, here is the one that won my heart...

For the golden bride...



Wedding glassware can add a personal touch to your special day. Don’t overlook its importance as you plan the details; your guests will surely remember all the personality you instill into this memorable day.

Cheers!

No comments: