Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wedding Guestbook Alternatives: Options # 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7

Okay, I am ending my series of blogs related to alternatives for traditional wedding guest books. {My attention span is waaay to short to have done this anyway...LOL! Who was I kidding?} I am not going to elaborate on these much, if you want more information and ideas please visit
. I found this tonight as I surfed the web for more creative ideas. Why is it that we find things after the fact??? But...I digress...

Option #3: Photo Mat (you have probably seen this one before)


Option #4: Wedding Wind Chime


Option #5: Wedding Wish Bowl


Option #6: A Declaration of Marriage Poster


Option #7: A Wedding Scrapbook Guestbook (my personal favorite, can you guess why?)


I hope that you have found this series helpful in choosing an alternative wedding guestbook. If you should come across any ideas that have not been included in these series please feel free to share with me!

No comments: