Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Okay, We are Back On Track: Wedding Reception Back Drops

I had a really busy weekend... it was one filled with lots of God, glitz and glamour. Can you think of a better combination??? :)

So after attending the {I'm Free Women's Conference} on Saturday morning and watching the 2009 Miss America pageant later that afternoon... I could not wait to attend the bridal show on Sunday.

I wish I had some pics to post here, but I was so excited that I only got one picture and that one was of a wedding backdrop... It just had me in complete...awe!

It looked similar to this one, but more elegant....



In the process of looking for one remotely close to what I saw, I found these...





I think that backdrops add a touch of elegance and class to your wedding if they are done properly. Will you have a backdrop on your big day... If so please share your inspiration.

No comments: